Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need plans for small woodworking projects-(craft types OK). Have gone through the usual (Google-internet general, etc.). Loking for info from individuals who have things they are willing to share. Thanks
O. P. Holder

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
what are you looking for??

I have about 2.5 gigs of woodworking plans.

tony

·
Registered
220 Posts
Illinois DNR has a lot of birds houses/habitats I'm sure they'd be happy to send you. If you make and sell a lot of them and make a lot of money doing it, you could even be our new Senator.

·
Registered
550 Posts
There is a seller on eBay who has all kinds of plans. If you are looking for something special , try them. If you are looking for something for free , this will be of no serive to you. Ebay seller is HOWTOPLANS, bring his name up and look at what he has. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
snapthecat- My late father was quite the woodworker. I now have his workshop in my building along with all my stuff. Anywho I ended up with ALL his old woodworking books with anything/everything (plans) in them and I really don't know what to do with them. Are you interested in any of them? I can take some photos of the type of books etc. that I have. The only thing is there are somewhat dated. late 50's/60's/70's. He made about 30-35 grandfather clocks, roll-top desks and other projects I'll never remember. PM me if I can be of help. You can have them for cost of shipping. This offer goes oyut to my TS.com family. Merry Christmas!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

PS I don't have the heart or the desire to throw them away.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I have a copy of a hardback book entitled "The Shooter's Workbench" by John Mosher which contains plans for all sorts of shooting-related projects like reloading benches, gun racks, cabinets and other small and large items. It was printed in 1977 by Winchester Press and bears the number ISBN 0-87691-199-8. Perhaps you can locate a copy online.

Ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.