Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a friend were bored yesterday, so we decided to build a new reloading bench down in my basement. It's technically my own personal birthday present to myself. One end is for my gun cleaning, and the other is for my resizer and my 650 (thanks to 'ec90t' for the resizer), I'm eventually going to get into rifle reloading this year, and the press will be mounted between the gun cleaning area and the 650. Here is a pic of it:

Tell me what you think.

-Jollytrapshooter

·
Registered
903 Posts
Jolly....NICE !!...Looks nice and solid....wish I had one that nice! In fact, I wish I even had the talent to build one that nice!!...Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Tony, we have a water softener, but it's in a different room. HAHA, I figured the "white thing" would bring up some comments, it's the water filter that goes to the refrigerator right above it since I live in the country and we have a well.

-Jollytrapshooter

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I forgot to say, "looks good". I think you did a good job on it. Had seen what happened to a drill press and table saw that were in the same room with a water softner. Tony

·
Vendor
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tony, I can understand why it would be a bad idea to put a water softener in the same room as machinery type stuff. But I've been reloading for 2 years now and haven't noticed/had a problem yet...and hopefully won't EVER have a problem, LOL.

-Jollytrapshooter

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
While nice and orderly, you may wish to get some organizational tips from Jim101. Jim, show us your reloading bench again? John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.