Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have very old Marlin Telescope Sight ( 4X ) in the orginal box with all the papers and bases . It is clear and clean I think it was made about 1940. Any interest ??

KEYBEAR

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Is it the long skinny type that uses externally adjustable mounts? My JW Fecker 3x on my Winchester 1885 Low Wall is bent, and I've been looking for a suitable replacement. Any pics?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes It,s the long skinny type I will post a picture tonight I,m going shoot,en . The Scope is clear for as old as it is .

KEYBEAR

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keybear, my email (if it works) is MMM_Sucks at lycos dot com. Please post here if you contact me, so I can expect it.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keybear, I'll take it, absolutely positively, but your email did not come through., or at least not yet. Sending an email to you.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keybear, I got your email. I'll send a money order out monday. What should I add for shipping?

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I have an Old Rifle scopes book/Stroebel infront of me. From description Sounds like a No. 2 Telescopic Sight with four point click adjustable rear mount.1935-1940
interesting Scope.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe get your book back out it,s a number 1 three point . Give us a little info please .

Thanks KEYBEAR

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keybear, the money order is on its way USPS Priority Mail. I added $10 for shipping. If it's too much, just keep the extra.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Oh, and Keybear, would you do me a favor? Email my name and address to Tron. I cannot get an email through to him. His email provider is rejecting emails from my email provider and is treating them as spam. Thanks.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keybear, the scope arrived today. Cool beans!<br>
<br>
It's amazing it even has the paperwork for base sizes and distances for various guns.<br>
<br>
Thanks! This is going to be put to good use!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brian I,m happy you like it . It is way cool for an old scope I just hope it works for you . I,v had that scope for 20 years or more and don,t remember when I got it .

KEYBEAR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.