Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am not a Democrat or a Christian but was raised as a Catholic,,But saw the error in all three,,perhaps he wanted to swear on something a bit more truthful and trustworthy than the guff that is the King James bible!!!

Myself,,,,,I do beleive we would all be better off if all forms of religion were outlawed in public places,,,and kept private in the home where it belongs..

When someone gets all religous on you and pretends outrage,shock,etc at something they see or hear,,and then you hear them say,,"well,,I'm a christian"!!! Back away slowly,,keep your hands over your wallet,,don't turn your back whatever you do,,,and get out of the danger zone,,,which in the case of religous zealots is the distance it takes between you and them to no longer hear their voices...

You are free to worship as you choose in this country,,,But organized religion is the path to hell if such exsists....the last three thousand years is proof of that statement,,,the other part of the proof,,you'll have to wait until you meet the great mystery yourself,,,if you make it,,,you won't see one priest there.......

AKA Grammie.........

·
Registered
139 Posts
If things were the same as in the past you wouldn't be pounding on a keyboard right now.
So to apply that logic you'd need to chisel it out on a stone tablet and pass it around.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Grammie,

YOU saw errors where others like Aquinas did not. Gee, you are so smart. Or foolish. There is no one so certain as a sophomoric "observer". That would be YOU.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am neither smart nor foolish,,,but as you say,,,an "observer"!!! And yes,,that would be "me"....

AKA Grammie.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.