Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a co-worker who is interested in selling a Colt Officers Model .45acp in stainless steel. Is there any interest by posters on this site?

Jim B

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not seen it yet. I told him there may be some interest on this site. I know that it was a "duty carry" for a couple years, I think during a detective assignment. The seller did not carry it, he bought it used. He said the gun is in good shape.

He said it has the 3-dot site system, not nite sites. I think he's going to want in the 500-550 range. Does that price sound like its in the ball park??

We are in the Chicago area. I should have some more info tomorrow.

Jim

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My guess is that the 500-550 is a good price. At this point I am forwarding the information from Charles L. Schmidt, bcnu (John), and tomk2 to my friend/co-worker. I have responded to each by email. Based on the email I have received, I would guess the gun has been sold pending details/funds. Will each of you be sure to send me an email that has a contact telephone number included. You should hear something from my co-worker, who is also named Jim, tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest!

Jim B.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bill,

I just checked all my email addresses and did not find an email from you. I did not post an email address on this thread. Those people that I mentioned above, I sent mail to at the address they posted. Where did you send email to?

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.