Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob, I got an email today, that was supposed to be from you, but I'm sure it wasn't. Did you know you got caught in the typhoon? you need money to get home? Someone has hacked your address book.
Karla

·
Supporting Vendor
1,325 Posts
Yeah, Bob-O got hacked. I was gonna send the hacker $20.00 for spelling most of the words right, but then noticed that the "reply to" address had one too many letters in it and changed my mind.

Forwarded the request to Bob so he'd know to get the [email protected] out of the Phillipines and get back to work. Hopefully he'll be back in time for the SHOT Show. It's a long trip when you're rowing.

Mike Mann

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wayne, with our business, my email address is OUT THERE already. Yes, I understand David's warning, but situation is alittle different. I'm pretty cautious my nature....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Didn't he pitch for the St. Louis Cards?....cause I saw him pitch back in the 1970's against the Pirates at Forbes Field. Beat the Bucs 8-2 and he even hit a home run himself!!!........Uncle Sam, Pa.

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Bob was in my store the morning of the day I got the Philippines email. I emailed him back and asked for a ride in the F-18 he must have to commute from Manila!

Bob Schultz

(He drives a convertible.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts