Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
SIMPSON has been living on borrowed time for a very long time. Finally justice is coming his way and if he rots in a cell or in hell i could care less. He is the perfect example of illiterate justice. Very similar to how Oboma got elected , is how simpson got off the first time, ignorant people making decisions that have no basis in reality.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just heard on the news his lawyer offered a plea bargain, $1 million plus serve 6 years in prison. The prosecutor & judge turned down the offer. Sounds like he will be gone for longer than that.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Dont hope for too much with his connections he'll do his time in a country club with a fence around it. They should send the pos to Menard.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Twelve people let him off on the charge of MURDER.

I'll bet I know who those twelve voted for in the last election.

Tom(AJ100)

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
The vicious circle of life being "whats goes around, comes around" may finally come to pass and if there is any justice he will never see the streets again ... I'm really surprised he is still alive to be honest with you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Ten minutes of bad decision can take a whole lifetime to un-do, but I think he's had a lot more than ten minutes of wrong choices.

I bet he gets 16 years.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Just a thought, O.J., Vick, Packman. & now Burress---there might just be a prison team in the NFL !!!!

Lou

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I watched him being sentenced on the TV and he looked like a pathetic broken whimp on the verge of tears as he tried once again to cop a plee with the Judge ... The Judge made it clear that he was a criminal and his actions combined with the evidence was all the proof she and the jury needed to find him Guilty before she laid him away ... The justice system might be flawed in California but it obviously still works in Nevada and the "Juice" gets his due and Bubba gets a new bunk mate so it worked out well for everyone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
His boo hoo stuff was an act. he was signing autographs and backslapping in the hallways during the trial.

I won't bother with the usual remarks, we are having plenty now.

I can only say There are 2 people in the ground that did nothing wrong.

HM

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Danfam what would the Texans handle with OJ? They couldn't handle the Enron thieves who stole 40,000 of their pensions dry. Give me a break. Dan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.