Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 3 AM so I'm sure my complaints are probably related to being tired but does anyone know if the NYSATA has any plans on updating and/or giving the website a face lift?

·
Registered
56 Posts
They need to put up a schedule of upcoming shoots in the state. I winter in Florida and thats how I find out about different shoots. I can never find any info about shoots in NY until its to late. And I'm talking about the smaller reg. shoots not the Empire, Northeast ect. I know I would shoot more with better info.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dave

http://nysata.com/Minutes_NYS_General_Membership_Mtg_October_1,_2011.pdf

Here's the address.

Jack of Yonkers (formerly Lyons)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks Jack for the link.

This link shows how Florida lists all thier registered shoots. If NY could do this I know they would get more shooters.

http://www.floridatrap.com/newfta/pdf/FTA%20Shoot%20Schedule%202011%202012.pdf

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As "shotgunpeople" just experienced it is SO hard to find info on the website because it is way too unorganized. Hopefully the new webmaster will give the entire website a face lift because it needs it greatly. You can judge a lot by an organization's website and the current website leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
134 Posts
No doubt there is romm for improvement. I would like to see past year results posted again, you can see quite a gap in shoot resuts for more recent years. If looking for smaller area shoots use the ATA website. There is a feature where you can dial in shoots, by plugging in the miles from your home; very nice as gas prices are exprcted to rise. Give the new webmaster a chance.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Thanks Jack !!!

Dang, you moved, I moved, Ron B. moved..Anyone left to stir the pot ? ha ha

See ya at a shoot somewhere this summer.

Dave in SC

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Rich,

After reading the minutes I would agree whole heartedly to give Kathy Flint some time to get things going. Kathy and her husband are very organized people, and I for one have to say the NYSATA made a very good choice to replace Steve after his resignation was accepted.

Thanks to Kathy for taking on this endevor, and to all the folks who provide shooting tourneys for us.

Dave in SC (Summer in NY)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.