Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raffle to benefit the NYS AIM Program - Only 600 Tickets to be sold
Cost - $ 25 Donation
Drawing Date - July 9, 2011 After the Completion of the Singles Championship at the NY State Shoot

Top Prize - Blaser F3 Super Trap Combo 12ga. 34" unsingle / 32" o/u

2nd Prize - Leo Harrison III 2 Day Shooting Clinic

3rd Prize - Harlan Campbell Jr. 2 Day Shooting Clinic

4th Prize - 5 Flats of Estate Target Loads

The Blaser F3 Super Trap and the 5 Flats were Provided by Beikirch's Ammunition
of East Rochester, NY. Gun winner must be able to pass NICS Check and Must supply a FFL for the gun to be sent to.

The Shooting Clinics were Both Donated by Leo and Harlan. Clinic winners must make reservations with respective Instructors and are responsible for all travel, target fees and shells

The NYS Aim Program would like the thank the following individuals for their donations:

Hans @ Beikirch's Ammunition, Leo Harrison III, Harlan Campbell Jr. and NYS ATA Delegate - Brian Whelan, who provided the tickets and will be handling the transfer of the Blaser F3 Super Trap to the winner.

To purchase Tickets contact me thru Email or by PM on this site
Thank you for your Support

Steve White
NYS AIM Director

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Hey Steve,

Will anybody be selling tickets at the Southern Grand? If so, I will purchase 4 tickets there. If not send me an E-mail with your address and I will send you a check.

Ron Burdick

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ron and Jon.....
I am not sure as to how is going to the Southern Grand but i will send you the info you need by email and I'l save you guys some tickets

Ron....say hi to Ray Lee for me....he deserves to be back here in the snow with the resto of us....lol

Steve White....krieghoff200

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I'll take one ticket. I could use a new gun.

Are you local to Rochester, NY as in will you be at the Livingston County trap league shoot this Sunday? If so any chance at getting a ticket then?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rich, I'm just souuth of Buffalo....and have not made connection with the other coaches or Asst. Directors as of now to get the tickets distributed through the state yet.

Hans will have some tickets at Beikirch's in East Rochester by early next week

otherwise you can send the check to the address i gave you in the reply to your email

Steve White

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got word, one of the coaches in the area will be at the Southern Grand and have some tickets with him ......Look for Thom Rogers..a very good lefty you can call him at 716/868-1433 once the Grand gets underway

Steve White
NYS AIM Director

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.