Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, planning a vacation this fall to a lodge on the NY-PA line and closest fly-in is Buffalo. Will I have any hassle bringing my trap gun? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
check trap & field for bradford gun club in bradford pa.dates...close to border and a super place to shoot...lots better then many "big name" clubs

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help, guys. I'm going to the Bradford area, to Glendorn Lodge, which has a trap field as well as fly fishing. But, I sure might want to visit the Bradford club. Directions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
BGC is located on Rt.770, between Rt.219 and Rt. 59 . Their open Wed. 4:00P and Sun.. Around 10:00A Phone 814-368-6245 Good Luck OD Better directions; turn from W. Corydon onto Songbird, follow to Niles Hollow, right turn to Rt 770 and right on 770 about a 1 1/4 club is on the left. See you there.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Some of the best steelhead fishing in the lower 48 is in the streams feeding Lake Erie between Cleveland OH and Buffalo NY. Also check out the wineries. http://www.chautauquawinetrail.org/

·
Registered
525 Posts
No problem bringing guns into NY State. I live in New York and fly in and out with guns all of the time. Just the usual airport BS. Tell them you have a firearm, make sure you have a lockable case and give yourself an extra 30-60 minutes. After landing, sometimes the gun is on the baggage carousel and sometimes they take it to the office. Depends upon the airport and airline.

JEB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.