Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any life members out there who could help me out with the $300 life membership promotion the NRA has going on now?

Thanks

Ken

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I upgraded to Endowment about 20 years ago on one of these. They've been after me ever since to upgrade to Benefactor or Patron. Can't afford it now on fixed income and with upcoming Obama tax "reductions" (read that as hike).

·
Registered
246 Posts
I went from life to endowment and now checking into patron.I think as a gun owner the NRA is our only hope in fighting the demos.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I am planing to become a life member in both the NRA and ATA with this years tax refund as it will most likely be the last one I will ever see

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I been a lifer for many years and still get my renewal notices just like clock work ... I have called them, wrote letters, E Mailed them more times than I care to remember and they still can't get it right ... I give up, but when they quit wasting money on pastage I will reconsider my annual donations but until then I will put up with them and trash the mail as I get it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
"I been a lifer for many years and still get my renewal notices just like clock work ... I have called them, wrote letters, E Mailed them more times than I care to remember and they still can't get it right ... I give up, but when they quit wasting money on pastage I will reconsider my annual donations but until then I will put up with them and trash the mail as I get it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

As an NRA Lifer for a couple years and a member for over 20 years I to have received the garbage mail. . .

The final straw was a credit card company trying to get my at time 12 year old to sign up for a credit card for the NRA. Of course I understand that this is third party garbage, but I call the NRA and ask them about this situation. . .

I get some ASSHOLE on the phone who tells me that my membership is expired and that he can't help me. I tell him that my membership is NOT expired and that I renewed at the GRAND in Ohio and that furthermore I don't give a flying F^Ck if I am a member or not when it comes to dealing with my minor child and credit card solicitations bearing the NRA name. . .

Well that jerk wouldn't budge. So I wrote the BBB and within two weeks I received a letter from some assistant whatever apoligizing and stating that I and my family members were being moved to the minimal mailing list. . .

For the past almost 3 years I have received probably 5 things in the mail from the NRA. . . That is it! I still donate monthly and believe in the cause but logisticaly it is meseed up!

If you can't get off the crap mailing list by contacting the NRA directly, then write the BBB and complain; you will be taken care of that way. Sad, but that is the only way I have found to work. . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.