Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This is an excellent question! I have often wondered how to choose among so many qualified people, without the vote being a popularity contest.

LA in MA

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Also a lifer and I vote. I try to read about the candidates and select those that have the experience and such to match my wants or remarkable reputations. But, I also pay considerable attention to the recommendations of the Nominating Committee.......breakemall

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
The nominating commitee IMO are the ones who sold us out. They made the deals with Reid and the dumbocrats. They no longer hold the line but compromise our rights. I am a life member, and my dad made me a member before I could hold a rifle, 70 ish years ago, I no longer vote for party favors.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks Karla for posting this thread as I had almost forgotten to vote! I always vote as I am a Life Member and not only is it a right to vote but I feel it is a duty to vote. I review the candidates information and try to vote based on my feeling as to the ones that would represent the membership and vote for our interests. Not ever candidate that I vote for gets elected but I vote anyway.

Allen

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I don't vote for party favors either, especially those horns with the tassels on the end. Man those things drive me crazy.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is there any site on the internet where we can look up the voting information? I tried NRA.com and couldn't find anything, did I overlook it? or is there another place to get the candidates info?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I believe if you are eligible to vote there will be a ballot in your NRA magazine. (Member for at least 5 years or a life member)

·
Registered
613 Posts
I just checked the Digital version of the American Rifleman (I get the printed one as well) and there is limited candidate information on the digital one.

I would assume that those that get the digital version only and are elgible to vote would receive the ballot and other info by U.S. Postal Service.

Allen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.