Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be hosting an NRA/ATA TRAP COACH SCHOOL, at the Las Vegas Gun Club on April 18th & 19th, 2009. Class will be from 8am til 5pm each day. For complete information and application, please visit the official ATA website at www.shootata.com. You can alse email me at [email protected] for local information.

Steve Carmichael

Las Vegas Gun Club

·
Registered
299 Posts
Trim - you can still do it!!

I understand that a Coach School is about to be announced for the first two days of the SW Grand, right on the NSC grounds!

Call Edie Fleeman for details: (937) 546-0055 - this is one of the most popular schools and has become an annual one at the SW Grand! Jim McDiffett is an incredible instructor.

b.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please register as soon as possible for the Las Vegas Trap Coach School. The San Antonio Trap Coach School will be a Monday/Tuesday School because over the past year we have received requests for a weekday Coach School. Flyers for all Trap Coach Schools are on the ATA web site and on the AIM web site (www.aim4ata.com) and the last page of the flyer is the registration form. Contact me if you want to work on scheduling a Trap Coach School in your area.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.