Trapshooters Forum banner

NRA ALERT

2612 Views 10 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Brian in Oregon
Rick. Schumer ain't goin nowhere with that. But the guy to fear is the new director of the ATF as he has powers similar to Obama's "czars".
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,355 Posts
"Many do not belong to the NRA, some have no use for it...."

Why would anyone who values private firearms ownership and with an ounce of common sense not support the NRA?

· Registered
14,860 Posts
As for WA state, where I live, most dealers know not to give out information at the drop of a hat.

There are a few though, pee'd their pants and cooperated, so now WSP thinks ALL should.

This is a AR missing from WSP. First step should have been in-house investigation!

Who ever stole/took it home, has probably already destroyed it, in fear of losing his/her job.

Simple as that!!

· Registered
25,339 Posts
Why didn't they simply include the serial number of the missing gun in their letter? Why the all encompassing dragnet? Doesn't make sense. BTW, has anyone put a copy of the letter on the Internet?

· Registered
14,860 Posts
My daughter who has to deal with this, told them that's all she needed and she would be more then happy to check her records.

But they wouldn't supply her a number, they just wanted all the names and address's of people who bought AR's last year.

That tells me one thing, they are on a "hunting" expedition.

You also have to remember we are a very liberal state when it comes to the west side or as we here on the east side call it "wet side"!

As to the letter, It probably on somewhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.