Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I have that extra time to catch up on stuff, I decided to sort a 5 gallon pail of mixed nuts and bolts. Jeez! So I figured I'd look into some hulls and stuff. Found 16 ga hulls, alot. Most came from a friend who passed a few years back. He loved to hunt, collect guns had a herd of GSP, about 7 at one time. Had 16 ga model 12 engraved with a couple of his dogs on it.
He marked some data in a few shells. Brings back good memories. I guess gun cleaning is next.
Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
I too am about to the organization phase, I have been reloading thinking I'd run out of components soon but the lead fairy showed up with a shipment and scored a 4lb keg of Clays and wads from another club members...I am bored of reloading now. Time to go through the spare parts cabinet and rethink where my press is setup.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do have a lot of reading material, but I usually fall asleep while doing so. I did order some stuff from Numerich, but won't ship until they are staffed.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Don't you guys have anything better to do then sitting on your rear end ? :) :) Like painting your reloading room , or cleaning out the cars or trucks from all that extra winter cloth ? :) :) While you are at it maybe the garage as well ,so the cars fit back in ? Remember the Honey do LIST !!!! It is spring and the garden needs attention ,right ? All good ,what ever you do have fun .

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
You all are acting just like us old retired folks, I personally like it.
Only downside I have found is a Holiday, doesn’t mean anything after you retire, just another day.
Another way to look at life after retirement is...every day is a holiday.:banana:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
And the trip to the grocery store, once every two weeks, is an adventure.
Baking bread, buns and cookies ensures that no one loses weight in Covid camp.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
We aren't allowed to go fishing. Too bad it's not a Constitutional Right so that the politicians could violate it too.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
We can still fish in Oregon. I have to ween myself from ordering fishing stuff from Amazon. I fish the local lake a couple days a week. Keeping social distancing, by fishing alone, or with my wife, out on the boat.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Reloading, going over each and every shotgun's wood with stock wax, reading, going for long walks, watching movies/series, looking at my laptop, repeating the aforementioned.

·
Premium Member
3,701 Posts
Don't none of us fish?
I guess Michigan prohibits the use of any kind of motor while on a lake. You can go fishing in a row boat though. This makes no sense to me especially since Michigan just started requiring a yearly $34.00 permit to use their public access areas. Screwing sportsman as far as I'm concerned. Anyway the 'gills were hitting very well until our weather got cold again. Once it gets better I'll be at 'em again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts