Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since I have that extra time to catch up on stuff, I decided to sort a 5 gallon pail of mixed nuts and bolts. Jeez! So I figured I'd look into some hulls and stuff. Found 16 ga hulls, alot. Most came from a friend who passed a few years back. He loved to hunt, collect guns had a herd of GSP, about 7 at one time. Had 16 ga model 12 engraved with a couple of his dogs on it.
He marked some data in a few shells. Brings back good memories. I guess gun cleaning is next.
Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
I too am about to the organization phase, I have been reloading thinking I'd run out of components soon but the lead fairy showed up with a shipment and scored a 4lb keg of Clays and wads from another club members...I am bored of reloading now. Time to go through the spare parts cabinet and rethink where my press is setup.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Don't you guys have anything better to do then sitting on your rear end ? :) :) Like painting your reloading room , or cleaning out the cars or trucks from all that extra winter cloth ? :) :) While you are at it maybe the garage as well ,so the cars fit back in ? Remember the Honey do LIST !!!! It is spring and the garden needs attention ,right ? All good ,what ever you do have fun .

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
We can still fish in Oregon. I have to ween myself from ordering fishing stuff from Amazon. I fish the local lake a couple days a week. Keeping social distancing, by fishing alone, or with my wife, out on the boat.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Don't none of us fish?
I guess Michigan prohibits the use of any kind of motor while on a lake. You can go fishing in a row boat though. This makes no sense to me especially since Michigan just started requiring a yearly $34.00 permit to use their public access areas. Screwing sportsman as far as I'm concerned. Anyway the 'gills were hitting very well until our weather got cold again. Once it gets better I'll be at 'em again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts