Trapshooters Forum banner

Now that the Beretta 692 series is discontinued... Will barrels be available???

2174 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Clay Shooter Guy
Question for the knowledge base of the forum...
Now that Beretta has discontinued the 692 series and moved on to the 694...
What is the likely hood of being able to get just the unsingle x-trap barrel for my existing 692 X-Trap o/u?

I know that the 694 barrels are different and cannot be interchanged with the 692.
Does Beretta plan on making a 694 X-Trap or is the DT-11 our only option for a Trap gun.

Thanks All,
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15,232 Posts
Nobody here will be able to tell you. Beretta may be, but it's doubtful. In short, basically impossible to know beyond watching the Beretta website on a daily basis to see if any get added. I'd bet it's extremely unlikely.

· Registered
5,326 Posts
Question for the knowledge base of the forum...
Now that Beretta has discontinued the 692 series and moved on to the 694...
What is the likely hood of being able to get just the unsingle x-trap barrel for my existing 692 X-Trap o/u?

I know that the 694 barrels are different and cannot be interchanged with the 692.
Does Beretta plan on making a 694 X-Trap or is the DT-11 our only option for a Trap gun.

Thanks All,
I can't speak for the availability of 692 barrels, but down here the 694 Step Rib is already being marketed.

The rib looks exactly like the very first 682 X trap rib.

· Registered
70 Posts
I have called beretta every 6 months for the last 3 years about getting a 692 barrel... its not likely ever an option... I was told there is never extra barrels because they build complete guns and not parts.. I once told them I wrecked a barrel by driving it over.. their comment was to buy another gun

· Registered
Krieghoff KX6 Special | Browning Citori CX
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for your replies.
I was afraid this was the case.

Always had great luck and scores with Beretta.
It just seems like now they only want to cater to sporting clays guns.
The only trap choice is DT11 anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.