·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Betcha I can guess their race!

Reactions: jmayaa

·
Registered
12,397 Posts
To many people watch and put sports players on way to high of a pedestal!!

Its easier to go DOWN to their level instead of standing TALL!!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
The Flag represents people who pledge their allegiance to this soil, this environment, the country beneath the stars, the American people, and the rights bestowed by God and guaranteed by the Constitution.

The Flag does not represent only 'bad cops' who need to be tried under the laws of the land enforced by the Dept. of Justice or (injustice).

Suit yourself.

Next time they should set up signed potty chairs for the objectors.

·
Registered
34 Posts
This country is split right down the middle and may never be one again with the liberal agenda gaining steam every year. I'm with Rick. I believe the bigot in the Whitehouse was put there to take us down...and he's doing a damn good job of it.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
He's Sorry Soro's punk half bered. Do people actually think this moron community organizer could run this country? Only a coward azz demorat and a millennial moron would buy that s--t for 8yrs.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
I've always wondered what these people would do if we had a national threat, an attempted invasion of our shores, or a natural disaster within our country. Would these same people be cowaring wuzzies hiding in their closet, or would they grab the tools neccessary to defend their country or help their fellow Americans?

The bad thing.....there's lots of them and New York has lots of electoral votes.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good question Setterman, they would probably extend their hand and ask the terrorists to come sit down, drink some of our koolaid and sing Kumbeyaah just about the time they get their collective liberal arses blown to hell. Getting to be fewer and fewer MEN in this country and lots of pansy-ass liberal puss--s just like our illustrious POTUS.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Scary but they will say, ...'police don't need guns, they tranquilize bears and remove them, why not do the same thing with humans? Or a tazer. They won't kill a bear'....

So while the tranquilizer takes hold-- if it takes hold ---ten more people die-- and then the police get sued for an OD because the "guy" was already on drugs.

Talked to a die hard anti gunner today.

...'And if there's a home invasion the police are only three blocks away...so people don't need guns...

...Hobby? Guns are a hobby? I don't think guns are a hobby.'...

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Well now, lets analyze this. The country has a president that is black.
Maybe the people refusing to take the pledge, just do not like black
people, fearing that maybe blacks are too stupid to lead the country.
So, don't take the pledge if the country is ran by a black person.

On the other hand, some people don't want to take the pledge because
if Hillary is elected, they just could not support the communist and
pledge allegiance to her.

Then again maybe, some people feel like supporting the flag is supporting
some piece of shit like Obama, who wants America to lose in Iraq, and
anywhere else, who wants America to destroy all it's nuclear weapons,
to show how peaceful we are.

Then there are those who support the Constitution. All servicemen
take an oath to support the constitution from all enemies foreign and
domestic. Maybe supporting the constitution means you can't pledge
allegiance to America if it is led by communists.

It is a are deep question that you may not recognize at first.

·
Banned
940 Posts
Now I know how the Jews were sent to the gas chambers. We are doing nothing to save our country, our way of life and our morals. What do they say, the bad thing is when good men sit around and do nothing. It would be nice if a great leader of people could come forth and lead us out of this mess.
Maybe if General Patton was only here again.

·
Registered
20,173 Posts
Everybody is waiting for a leader so nobody does a damn thing. That is EXACTLY how the politicians get away with their sucking the country dry. People are afraid to be a 'tall nail' because they have seen what happens when the lone voice speaks out. A whole hell of a lot of people want change, they want the murderous stifling and soul killing regulations to every facet of life gone. But they look around for a hint that the people next to them feel the same way because to be that lone voice is a damn lonely thing.

·
Premium Member
3,415 Posts
I'll bet those liberal council members had no problem standing and being swore in after they won their election. Hopefully they won't be re-elected.
George

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
First off I'd like to see them spend one day riding with a policeman in some of the "bad" areas. Or have them go for a stroll and stop at a local market. Then they can say what's wrong with police and our country.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts