Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I arrived at the Williams Co. club house early Saturday morning. The weather channel was saying rain on Saturday and Sunday. To get an accurate account I had to see the Weather Guru ( A.K.A. ROGER B. ) to get the up to date weather. I was assured the sun always shines on Trapshooters in Northwest Ohio. Well it turned out great weather with very little rain and lots of sun. Saturday there were 78 shooters shooting the singles (200.. 16 yard targets ) One shooter broke all 200/200. ( great job Rick ) Sunday Doubles were shot with 47 shooters in the program. Handicap followed with 72 shooters shooting .
The crew did a great job on the Trap Range in adding the new trap and getting the new field graded and grass planted. The food was great, they also had plenty of help so everything ran very smoothly.
Thanks for the great effort everyone
Jeff Conley

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks to all the shooters for there patience with the new computer system. It was trying at times but we will get the bugs worked out by this time next year. Also thanks to all that made this shoot happen, you all know who you are, if it wasn't for you we could of never pulled this Zone Shoot off for the Northwest Ohio Zone. For the new shooters that have never been to the club, hope that you can come visit us again when we have more ATA shoots this year at the club. Mary Jane and Johnny and the hard working crew at Williams County Gun Club.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts