Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is shooting ATA on Saturday September 18, 2010. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer Targets @ $18.00 a hundred along with your fees and options. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Hope to see you on Saturday and if you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be on October 9th which will be our National Trapshooting Day shoot.
The Heisler's
Mary Jane and Johnny

·
Registered
979 Posts
Rat's!!!!!!!!!!! I need to run back to IL., this weekend and help with Mom's estate. Maybe I can put that trip off just one more week....

This is a great club to shoot at, people and facility are simply the best..

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt, hope you can switch the dates but if not we will miss you. Just remember our National Trapshooting Day will be the next ATA event. Roger how did the schedule look? MJ

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yep, Changed my plans. I've beat the road down calling on customers this week, and I'm sick a' drivin'!!!!!!!! Hope to see the entire gang and then some on Sat.

Matt

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's great Matt, glad you got your plans changed, we will see you tomorrow then. MJ and Johnny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.