Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29,318 Posts
Yep, person shot tonight, but they don't know who did the shooting. Apprantently a civilian on civilian shooting. One civilian and 7 cops taken to hospital tonight due to altercations tomight.

Thank you Barack Obama for fueling this behavior.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I see blacks being interviewed on the streets in NC. . to the backs among blacks. Black lives do not matter . Look at the mental education they put foward. Obviously they don't worry about their own education. Shows they are well educated to the criminal and slum life. This is what the Democrats prey on. Democrats intentions are to keep them that way and many more to add when possible on false promises. The poor blacks will not listen to the well educated blacks from fear of not being to measure up in scholastic skills. No mater how people try to educate them the Democrats jump in and tell them false promises so let the government comfort your fears. They refuse to recognize how far backwards Barry has taken them.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
I don't think a vast majority of them give a damn about the black felon shot by a black officer. It is simply an excuse for the criminals to loot using the demonstration as a diversion to ply their trade. They want police departments disarmed and disbanded so they can go about looting and robbing. This is much easier than working or getting an education as a means to a better financial and law-abiding life. They will not listen to the educated black Americans that support law and order. This rabble low life bottom feeding element should be incarcerated...at the very least.

·
Banned
643 Posts
Trump wants Stop and Frisk. I think that should help stop some of these riots.
He is certainly a winner. Did you see the episode with Trump and Don King?
Now that was funny. He is getting stronger (eight percent) among the black vote .
Monday's debate should be very interesting. I still say it's Obama's fault.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Trump wants Stop and Frisk. I think that should help stop some of these riots.
He is certainly a winner. Did you see the episode with Trump and Don King?
Now that was funny. He is getting stronger (eight percent) among the black vote .
Monday's debate should be very interesting. I still say it's Obama's fault.
I've always said that OBLAMO is promoting this race war. If it gets bad enough, he can declare martial law which will suspend the elections and he remain czar for life. You know the spineless members of congress will not vote to end the martial law, so this back-stabbing muslim will be the leader until the revolutionary war starts!

·
Banned
899 Posts
I've always said that OBLAMO is promoting this race war. If it gets bad enough, he can declare martial law which will suspend the elections and he remain czar for life. You know the spineless members of congress will not vote to end the martial law, so this back-stabbing muslim will be the leader until the revolutionary war starts!
This has been predicted since the day he took office.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Completely ridiculous behavior somehow legitimized by our federal government which celebrates BLM as a legitimate protest organization. I think the cops in Charlotte showed remarkable restraint in holding their line. They had a lot of people rushing them and trying to provoke a violent reaction. I was thinking its about time to get a few Bradley vehicles in there and open up with the M2s. Imagine that, USA inner cities starting to resemble Mogadishu, sickening.

·
Registered
400 Posts
This pandering and PC crap needs to stop. If your only contribution to society is BLM (burn,loot,murder), then you need to be removed from the food chain. Like wolfram said, bring in the Bradleys and empty the belts into these crowds of useless POS. If you're getting blamed for shooting one, then take the blame for shooting one thousand all at once. Maybe they'll get the message and stop this crap. I doubt it, but if you do it each time they go into one of their tribal rituals, you'll either run out of thugs to shoot or bullets. Sounds like a good betting line for the vegas betting parlors.

·
Banned
899 Posts
1) Trees vs buildings in the background
2) The car is import vs US
3) The monkeys in the first pic aren't being vulgar
4) The monkeys in the second pic are wearing clothes
5) The monkeys in the first pic are smarter.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Proof needs to be forthcoming on whether Scott had a gun or book. If reports are true that he had felony convictions, then him having a legal gun are not valid. Also, with felony convictions...he may have a natural

1 - 20 of 29 Posts