Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Tar Heel State and I hope everyone reading this has a great Holiday Season. The NCTA has published their 2021 calendar for regular shoots and their BIG50's. Right now all NC Gun Clubs have not submitted their shoot dates but that should fill in really soon.

Four events at our NC Homegrounds in Bostic NC and they include the Hall of Fame - State Shoot - Zone and the Dixie Grand. Also Ft. Bragg near Fayetteville NC will host three shoots in 2021 after several years of not hosting any registered events.

There are two websites for NC shooting info. The "official" NC website is NC Trapshooting Association managed by Terry Roush and the "unofficial" NC website is tarheeltrap.com - Index page - we also have TarHeelTrap on Facebook and that seems to growing more popular with almost 390 members. TarHeelTrap is also on Instagram and Twitter if so inclined.

If you ever have any questions about trapshooting in NC please feel free to PM me and I will try to get you pointed in the right direction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.