Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what kind of turn out they usually have on the weekend. I hear it's a really nice place to shoot. Think I may try it out.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Most shoots are about 150 shooters,absolutely fantastic place to shoot-purrfecttt targets, great background, wonderful people & a big plus an all ERAD shoot.

On my way to the shoot from Florida, Thurs.

Hope my new eyes help me not look to dumb.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
NC is a great place to shoot! Comfortable, good food service for breakfast and lunch, and great targets and background. If you come and determine that you know a better place, please let me know. Ralph

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Better get there early....Ralph and I usually are first in line for biscuits and gravy......and by the way the targets are as good as the home cookin' too.

Dave

Fordfan347..... is that a 379 or a 389 model Pete?? Either way...good lookin' old ride.

Reactions: fordfan347

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Better get there early....Ralph and I usually are first in line for biscuits and gravy......and by the way the targets are as good as the home cookin' too.

Dave

Fordfan347..... is that a 379 or a 389 model Pete?? Either way...good lookin' old ride. Here's a little better picture of the old girl.
Land vehicle Vehicle Transport Truck Car

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Dave, the gravy biscuits are all yours since I discovered their country ham biscuit. Helps keep my blood pressure up to shooting levels! Look forward to seeing you there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts