Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given 2 unopened cans each of Norma Magnum Rifle Powder & Norma # 200 powder........I need reloading info & I am not having any luck finding any, so is there anyone out there who can get me to a websight that has loading daya for Norma Powders..........Thanks.............Pete

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
That MRP isn't so good, send it to me for proper disposal!!! :)

I love that powder for my 300 Win.Mag. and wish I could find some!

Hap

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Norma 200 is a fast powder for .222 and.223 and the like.I got some in an estate sell once,loaded some of it.I don't have anything bad to say about it.Search norma gun powder to get reloading data.Make sure you choose the english speaking sight.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
N205 is the holy grail but MRP is pretty good stuff too. I remember some of the Speer manuals having loading data for the Norma powders - not sure what editions to look for but it is worth finding the data. Very good rifle powder.

http://www.tiropratico.com/ricarica/manuali/Norma%20Rifle%20Data%20Reloading.pdf

I found some data here.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thganks guys for the great replys...Wolfram, that sight was useful for my 222s & 243s.......I remember using N-205 years ago & it was fantastic powder. It had a very black shine to it.....Thanks.........Pete

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Yea that N205 was incredible in my 7mm 'back in the day'. Last time I saw any was around 1977. But the powder you got is pretty good too, have fun with it.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
The end of an era, all I have left for my 300 Win. mag. but IMR 4831 shoots just as good in my gun. 1970 purchase $3 a can, notice the weight 14 oz. back then a 16 oz. can of IMR was going for $2.85

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.