Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I are excited to be on the list and are looking forward to a weekend with Nora. Thanks, Dean!

Valerie

·
Registered
152 Posts
I emailed Dean to get on the list.

I look forward to the Clinic. It should be fun and what a great person to learn from.

I think it is great that Dean put together this event. I would like to see more trap clinics put on at CCSC.

How about a Phil Kiner clinic. I am sure he would love to get out of the Wyoming Cold.

Steve Jimenez

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am signed up and look forward to taking the clinic. I am new to Trap so it will be a great experience for me.

I cannot belive a lot more people do not take advantage of a great opportunity when someone of this caliber comes to town to teach and give a clinic.

This will be a missed oportunity for the people who need to improve their trap game.

Can't wait.

Steve

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have talked with people that have taken the Nora Ross clinic. They where all very satisfied and they all improved their shooting. They stated it was a great experience and learned a lot.

If you live in the Las Vegas area this is a great opportunity to improve your trap shooting.

This will be my first Trap clinic so I have high hopes in learning to improve shooting trap.

If you think about the money it cost for the two day clinic it is a lot cheaper than trap fees and shells if your not hitting many of the clays.

How lucky for the Las Vegas clays community to have someone of Nora's caliber coming to town.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Just finished a one day clinic with Nora. She is simply the best! She provides a clear and factual basis that goes along with her instruction. I anticipate moving forward with my trapshooting goals this year as a result of Nora's clinic. Ralph

·
Registered
152 Posts
Ralph,

Great to hear about your experience with Nora's clinic.

I look forward to coming out of the clinic a better trap shooter.

Thanks for your post.

Steve

·
Registered
500 Posts
Nora is fantastic!!! I have taken two clinics from her in the past two years. And she will be at our club again in a little over a month. My doubles average just took off after her clinic last year. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Jim Bradbury

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Enjoy every minute of it Val. Say hey to Nora from me and tell her that I'm at Silver Dollar, sick and shooting poorly. Need her help! :eek:)

blade819

·
Registered
1,648 Posts

Just completed Nora Ross's two-day clinic in Las Vegas.

The majority of the clinic participants were from California with others from Colorado and Idaho.

Nora Ross did a great job and we all learned a lot.

We highly recommend her clinic to others.

All the clinic participants want to thank Dean Shepardson for arranging and organizing the clinic.

We all appreciate Dean's valuable time and energy.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I echo everything Hammer1 just said. Endless thanks to Nora and Dean, both. And to our wonderful classmates. We couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of folks.

Herb and I are about to leave Vegas. We're headed straight to Redlands so we can get in some practice rounds before heading home. Nora taught both of us a lot and we're excited to put it into play.

I hope you are feeling/shooting better, John. I gave Nora your regards and told her you needed her at the Silver Dollar!

·
Registered
152 Posts
WOW! what a great clinic.

Nora does and outstanding job.She has to be the best in the business.

Dean, what can I say. Its people like Dean that put their time and energy for others can have an opportunity like this. The Nevada Trap Shooters Asso. is very fortunate to have him as part of the team.

The group in the clinic are some of the best classmates I have ever shot with. I appreciate them hanging in there. I was ready to bail at any moment. But when I started busting clays one eyed I was a happy camper.

I am still trying to get the sand out of everything.

Good luck to all my classmates.

Steve Jimenez
Las Vegas, NV

1 - 16 of 16 Posts