Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come and see and learn from this 34 time ATA All American and first lady to break a 100 straight in the Grand American Doubles Championship. Her down to earth technique of teaching is pretty hard to beat. When you are taking her class and realize you are standing next to someone who has broken so many records and has remained unchanged from it all these years you will truly admire her talent. Being a one eyed shooter she has helped many a shooter overcome some of the obstacles of shooting one eyed and she has helped all shooters one eyed or two eyed to become a better shooter.
$350.00 for two days

April 23&24
April 25&26

·
Registered
64 Posts
I took Nora's clinic in Florida a couple of years ago and she was great. I learned so much and it was the best money I've ever spent to improve my game. I would highly recommend her clinic.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so, I have been getting numerous requests concerning Nora & Harlan classes, only 5 bookings, I have been doing the bookings at our club for over 20 years and several hundred shooters, don't wait till the last minute. get it booked. don't be one of the ones I have to tell "sorry, class is full"

·
Registered
501 Posts
According to her site, she allows for a one day attendance for $250. Are y'all allowing attendees to take just the first day? I'm trying to get a new shooter up to speed and the singles portion is all I'm interested in, for right now. Thanks.

Floyd T

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
According to her site, she allows for a one day attendance for $250. Are y'all allowing attendees to take just the first day? I'm trying to get a new shooter up to speed and the singles portion is all I'm interested in, for right now. Thanks.

Floyd T
At this time we are going to have a one day class the 23rd of April, at this time we sometimes have a not been able to get a sufficient number of people on the Thursday Friday class and the weekend fills a lot quicker. If interested let me know and I will get you the information required to register
Steve

·
Registered
113 Posts
My wife and I are signed up for this clinic and we couldn't be more excited. I've had a few questions for Nora prior to the clinic and she has been really generous in her email replies. She seems like a super nice lady, in addition to being a bad-a$$ competitor.

For those who have gone through this before, what should we expect as far as process and logistics? Anything special we should bring that's not obvious? Anything to do or work on prior to to the clinic?

·
Registered
191 Posts
My wife and I are signed up for this clinic and we couldn't be more excited. I've had a few questions for Nora prior to the clinic and she has been really generous in her email replies. She seems like a super nice lady, in addition to being a bad-a$$ competitor.

For those who have gone through this before, what should we expect as far as process and logistics? Anything special we should bring that's not obvious? Anything to do or work on prior to to the clinic?
I've hosted 5 Nora Clinics.
Her teaching format has been consistent throughout all 5 sessions.
Of course, you'll haul all your shooting gear.....shooting glasses, vest,( if you use one), etc.
If your gun is adjustable don't forget to bring your tools and spacers. Nora sometimes resets a shooters gun if she doesn't think it's right.
On day one, she shoots a lot of video of each and every shooter. Right after lunch time she goes over all that video.
Some consider it to be the "slowest" part for the entire clinic. Nora is extremely detailed in her explanations of what a shooter is doing wrong as well as right.
But then right back out to the ranges. You'll do most of your shooting on day 2.

As far as shooter preparations go, shoot as much as possible before the clinic only so that you'll be in good physical condition to hold up the gun.
Other than that, come with an open mind. :arms:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
get signed up now, after the layoff we will all need some fine tuning. in the event the classes are not held you will be given a full refund or you can leave the money with us and apply towards next years clinics

1 spot left April 25 &26
April 23&24 6 spots left

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.