Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be having a Non-Registered Calcutta on December 9, 2012. It is a handicap event. We will open doors for practice around 9:00-9:30 a.m. I think the Auction is at 11:00. More details to follow. So mark your calendars this is the first of the three we will be having this winter.
The Heisler's

·
Registered
496 Posts
BigDon's bidding partner is officially checking in. Can't miss a Williams County Calcutta! My body guard (Shrek) is now shooting so close to the trap house that he will certainly break a big score. Apparently my Friend of Brenner card expired cuz I'm still at the fence. Oh well, somebody has to squad with Setterman, even if it is just us two. Can't wait, this is gonna be fun!

DuckDog

·
Registered
720 Posts
Duckie...much like an ata card, you need to annually renew your FOB card! I don't recall any Jimmie Johns at my door in recent months! You of all people should know how these privileges work.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Didn't know where to send my FOB renewal check, but I've been leaving sandwiches at your front door on a weekly basis! I'm thinking Mrs. B might be hiding those sandwiches from you. On second thought, maybe AJ is eating yours? Hmmmm, now we have a mystery!

DuckDog

·
Registered
556 Posts
Maybe the drastic background changes at Williams County will mess with some of the participants' focus??? Better show up early for a few practice rounds.

Joe

·
Registered
7,410 Posts
Duck master: My FOB and even Brenners didn't work for the elusive reduction. So becareful with the sandwiches as the power of the FOB may be slipping.

Your partner in bountiful rewards.

Don

·
Registered
14,986 Posts
DuckDog, You're on your own. Family Christmas Party that day at noon.

Watch out for Nicol. He's been shooting caps like a madman since we blessed his barrels in Yuengling over the smoke of the sacred Turkeyfoot Creek Sassafras logs.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well Roger if the neighbors dog is a lab then I will just start bringing an extra sandwich for him. Got a soft spot for those labs ya know! It's a shame Setterman won't be there. Last time we shot together at Mason I seem to recall him breaking a 98 from the back fence! I was looking forward to watching that again right after BigDon and I bought him in the Calcutta. That Nicol fellow is sounding pretty tough, maybe we will put our money on him. I can't help but wonder if Mr. Nicol's barrels really shoot that good or if he and Setterman's judgement had been slightly impaired the night they blessed the barrels.

DuckDog

·
Registered
981 Posts
Ohh, I believe there was some magic in those Yuengling logs,,,, and the Sassafras brew sure went down good too...... Uhh, ooppppp's just might have that a little backward...

Nicol here, over. (thats radio talk for those that dont know).

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It is going to be a real fun shoot by the sounds of it. I think you better get Matt toasted the night before because 99 percent of the time he shines the next day LOL!!! MJ

·
Registered
745 Posts
Duckdog, they made me a believer!! I saw him in action,I'm not sure but I think the holy smoke tightened up the choke. Unbelievable smoke balls!! Are there any OSTA rules about these kind of rituals? Glenn

·
Registered
981 Posts
Seem to have a little trouble with that remembering thing,,,,,, but I will admit, those barrels are shootin' darn good afterward.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.