Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Why can't the players show respect by uncovering, standing at attention and placing their right hand over their heart while the National Anthem is played?

·
Registered
848 Posts
When Bud Grant coached the Vikings all players stood at attention with their helmet in their hand or on the ground and their hand over their heart.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Half time show was pretty ho-hum...

Quite the run back by the Steelers defensemen Harrison to end the first half. Amazing actually. cls

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
That 100-yard defensive run-back was the most amazing thing I'd seen in a long time.

Wow! I bet he was gassed after that.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ultramag, yes but they will typically run a booth review, especially on a play like that. To me it looked like his are was moving forward and he did not have an empty hand, but it would have been tough to overturn. On top of that, chances are it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

And my god! What the hell's wrong with you guys?! It's the super bowl!
-Trappy

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh, man. The whining Steeler-haters are back. That last fumble by Warner was reviewed. It just took a second for them to see Warner didn't have control of the ball when his arm went forward, so they didn't have to stop the play. Not only that, the first fumble that was overturned was a fumble, too. Not only that, Ben's knee didn't hit the ground on the play where he scored but the TD was overturned. Not only that, Harrison never should have been penalized for blocking (not punching) that ahole while the play was still live. Now, STFU.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Since pro sports Football, went on strike, I have not watched or cared. There is not one Nikey (swoosh) item in my home and never will be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.