Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
Pancho Villa?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Think about it. A .22 semiautomatic rifle in the hands of a marksman versus trapdoor Springfield or even the fairly common bolt guns of those days. Remember that a wound takes out three ( or more ) combatants and that a .22 is more than capable of breaking bones. Plus all the other damage they can do.

A handful of Remington or Winchester rifles in the proper hands and history is changed. Drastically.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Think about it. A .22 semiautomatic rifle in the hands of a marksman versus trapdoor Springfield or even the fairly common bolt guns of those days. Remember that a wound takes out three ( or more ) combatants and that a .22 is more than capable of breaking bones. Plus all the other damage they can do.

A handful of Remington or Winchester rifles in the proper hands and history is changed. Drastically.
Yep. It usually takes 2 to carry a wounded man but none at the time to carry the dead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,533 Posts
Basic laws of supply and demand that stupid politician numb nuts types never seam to understand or learn, that where there is a demand and a inadequate supply, some bright, visionary, entrepreneur type, will step in and fill that self same demand, to the tune of a handsome profit borders, difficulty, danger, material product, and laws be damned just makes it a more lucrative, elevated price producing item.
Aloha

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Interesting, someone obviously knew of the shipment. Most likely an inside job. My question is why the hell are they sending ammo out of the country when people here can barely get their hands on any?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Interesting, someone obviously knew of the shipment. Most likely an inside job. My question is why the hell are they sending ammo out of the country when people here can barely get their hands on any?
It was manufactured in Mexico and being shipped to the US.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Really good shotgun ammo. IMO, just barely below AA/STS and of course, less pricey. Their HDCP loads are very good .....ask Tim what he thinks about them.......some of his test resulted in harder shot than AA/STS.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Really good shotgun ammo. IMO, just barely below AA/STS and of course, less pricey. Their HDCP loads are very good .....ask Tim what he thinks about them.......some of his test resulted in harder shot than AA/STS.

I’ve only ever heard good things about it. I mixed it up, thought it was headed south. I didn’t realize it was Aguila.

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
Why would they fence them, the cartels need ammo too.
.22 lr cal electric Gatling gun. Mechanical so the gun functions even if one or more rounds fail to fire. Capable of extremely high rates of fire and are deadly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts