Trapshooters Forum banner

No shooting for awhile

5K views 55 replies 40 participants last post by  Motordoctor 
#1 ·
Pinched nerve got me down for 6 weeks. Had to open my gun car and say hello to my gun. It got lonely. Things should work out. Happy holidays to all my friends
Forehead Cheek Smile Beard Jaw

See less See more
#7 ·
I had to have a fusion done to “decompress” nerves in my neck. They went in from the front and used both cadaver bone and a titanium “appliance” to fix it in place. Took a while. But I got my hands back to being ambidextrous in blind hole situations. ( find and start nuts with either hand up inside a fender ). If your doc recommends a surgical fix get a neurology consult. Only let a neurosurgeon do the work. Orthopedic guys are like framing carpenters. Neurosurgeons are like the finishers.

#4 ·
Went through this last year after the car crash - three herniated disks in the neck.

Much better now, but not perfect by any means... Hope your recovery is speedy and complete.

#21 ·
Well, that sure sucks. Feel better, and with very little thought, you might be able to come up with some better(?) suggestions of what to eat & drink sitting by the fire... just sayin’. Happy Thanksgiving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.