Trapshooters Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Come on Joe, anything for a reduction馃槀馃槀 Speedy recovery and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family馃馃Gary
Got me back to the 13 yard line real quick. If you cry enough and send pictures to the ata they send reductions. It works every time. Just not many others up that close. Hard to find a s squad to shoot with.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thanks everyone for the concern and good wishes. Have a happy turkey day and may the holiday season be kind to you and your family. Nice to have friends like all of you. break em all.

Premium Member
I had the same operation as Flashmax and it was done by a neurosurgon. Pay heed to what he suggested on the near versus orthopedic. Done in 92 and have no more problems.

Registered
Art Font Pattern Circle Event

I had a similar procedure done in 2019. Immediately after surgery my nerve pain in my arm was gone but my throat was sore from the procedure. Slowly got better and I was back to shooting in 2-3 months. No side effects today.

Premium Member
Prayers for speedy recovery. Maybe we鈥檒l finally have the chance to break some targets @ Clays in the Glades. I鈥檒l always call it Port of the Isles, been too many years. Good shooting, Rey

Registered
Thanks John. I think things will work out. Tired of sitting around and not doing anything. Opened my gun case and my gun not know who was looking in the case slammed shut
Watch out it doesn鈥檛 pinch yer fingers. Raise a hell of a blood blister.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts