Trapshooters Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Well, that sure sucks. Feel better, and with very little thought, you might be able to come up with some better(?) suggestions of what to eat & drink sitting by the fire... just sayin’. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
19,866 Posts
Hope you have a speedy recovery. Enjoy the holidays as best you can.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yikes!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Do you think any of this is a result of shooting recoil. I ask Because I am having some neck pain issues after getting a new gun. Gun fit is good now but I was bumped a few times at first. Still sore. So gonna see a Doc soon.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Been wondering where you were. I met you at Todd and Betty's wedding in Louisville this summer...you remember it was the second weekend you went there. Enjoyed talking to you.
It is not easy being down for a while, especially someone as active as you are. I took a break for about 5 months. Now I am at the gym with a terrific rehab trainer. After you have a wonderful holiday and get an OK from your doctor, I would recommend you find a trainer. My recovery is faster than I imagined.
Til then just know that 2022 will be your year...enjoy.

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Been wondering where you were. I met you at Todd and Betty's wedding in Louisville this summer...you remember it was the second weekend you went there. Enjoyed talking to you.
It is not easy being down for a while, especially someone as active as you are. I took a break for about 5 months. Now I am at the gym with a terrific rehab trainer. After you have a wonderful holiday and get an OK from your doctor, I would recommend you find a trainer. My recovery is faster than I imagined.
Til then just know that 2022 will be your year...enjoy.
great wedding. Once or twice. Good story. Nice people. We had fun

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yikes!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Do you think any of this is a result of shooting recoil. I ask Because I am having some neck pain issues after getting a new gun. Gun fit is good now but I was bumped a few times at first. Still sore. So gonna see a Doc soon.
I don't think so. Just getting old. It is left side and I shoot right side. I have used a pfs Stock for about 20 years so I don't feel recoils. Doc said Arthur itus was paying a visit and stopped in the wrong place. Back at it in 6 weeks. Happy holidays

21 - 40 of 56 Posts