Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,881 Posts
Went through this last year after the car crash - three herniated disks in the neck.

Much better now, but not perfect by any means... Hope your recovery is speedy and complete.

·
Premium Member
Krieghoff K-80 standard trap (32"/34" unsingle) & Beretta ASE-90 (29 1/2" tubed set)
884 Posts
Prayers on a successful full healing and your "return to service" in breaking lots of clays !!! Happy Thanksgiving as well to you and your family.

Mike* (MH*)

·
Registered
25,664 Posts
Great ideas
I had to have a fusion done to “decompress” nerves in my neck. They went in from the front and used both cadaver bone and a titanium “appliance” to fix it in place. Took a while. But I got my hands back to being ambidextrous in blind hole situations. ( find and start nuts with either hand up inside a fender ). If your doc recommends a surgical fix get a neurology consult. Only let a neurosurgeon do the work. Orthopedic guys are like framing carpenters. Neurosurgeons are like the finishers.

·
Premium Member
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had to have a fusion done to “decompress” nerves in my neck. They went in from the front and used both cadaver bone and a titanium “appliance” to fix it in place. Took a while. But I got my hands back to being ambidextrous in blind hole situations. ( find and start nuts with either hand up inside a fender ). If your doc recommends a surgical fix get a neurology consult. Only let a neurosurgeon do the work. Orthopedic guys are like framing carpenters. Neurosurgeons are like the finishers.
Had the same deal. They can that a mobi c. But I had the cadaver bone, had to take my own cadaver. You know how hard it is to find one. Fixed me up in 2 hours and back home the same day. Feel better.. thanks for the response

1 - 20 of 56 Posts