Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Rinos voted for ObamaCare.

But all the Democrats elected as a result of Tea Party rinophobia voted for ObamaCare.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Bull hockey! Go away you liberal plant! Pay no attention to the man/woman behind the curtain.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
(just the ammunition) Remember Holder and Brady at the beginning of Obo's election?

"Under the Radar"

Its not JUST ammunition, IT all started with the anti's banning "Lead" under the radar approach.

See: all the debate over "would you use steel" questions.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
sam.browne the liberal troll, quote: <i>"But all the Democrats elected as a result of Tea Party rinophobia voted for ObamaCare.'</i>

Got any facts to back that up?

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Barker - When the tea party concentrated on numbers 6, 7, and 8 and didn't overstate numbers 9, 10, 11, and 13 they had the support of the moderate Republicans, libertarians, independents and blue dog Democrats. When they had that coalition they were an effective force force change. When they added the other objectives they lost the moderate Republicans, libertarians, independents and blue dog Democrats they need to affect change.

Regarding number 4, the NRA is a special interest group. So is the Military/Industrial complex.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
sam.browne, quote: <i>"BinO - Very simple. OCA passed on a straight party line vote."</i>

So you don't know and are making statements with no facts to back them up.

I figured as much.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
But...........but...........Obamacare is still owned by the democrats, and nothing Ms. browne says in her attempt to change the subject is going to change that. There is nothing the president can do to prevent the coming destruction of his party and all the true but stupid democrats who blindly supported his agenda. Ms. browne's attempt to change the subject won't change anything.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
sam.browne is just a typical liberal.

Make claims he cannot back up, then replies with nonsense.

He can't present facts because the sites he's regurgitating this vomit from, like the Democratic Underground, don't present facts.

sam.browne: 1+1=3

savvy ts.com'er: Prove it.

sam.brown: The sun is purple.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
That would make a good bumper sticker.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
No sam.browne, you made the assertion, it's incumbent upon you to back it up with facts.

Problem is, you can't.

So you make lame juvenile troll attempts to weasel out of it, like demanding others show proof your wild claim is false. That's pretty lame.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts