Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a horrible shooting year in 2010. Wasted a lot of money and could not figure out why tagets were'nt breaking. The only chnge I made last year was my shooting glasses. I went to Post 4. Recently tried my old glasses and ran 99/100. Went to my optometrist. His brand new machine couldn't find the prescription in the Post 4 lenses. He told that is bad. Called Post 4 and explained what ha transpired, nothing, no comment. Have never heard from them since. Don't trust Post 4 unless your an All American.
Joe Mac

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Damn, I could tell in a second if my glasses had no prescription in them. You must have virtually no correction needed.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Wonder what the rest of the story is?? I've used Post 4 for several years and have had nothing but the best of service from them.

Jim, A long ways from All American status.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I never had that problem with Decot, of course I wear contact lenses and Plano's ... lol .... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
For what ever reason when I switched from Post 4 to Randolph, baught threw Morgan optical my shooting got way better. For some reason The post 4 just did not work for me.

·
Registered
16,717 Posts
Can you get the contacts with no correction?

I knew it was going to happen some day. I had tried contacts with plain lens shooting glasses before with mixed results. Since my cataract operation I use colored plano lenses now.

HM

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Mike at post4 grinds glasses for me both single vision and progressive and they are top notch much better than my everyday glasses,wish I could get him to grind lenses for them,customer service from them have been excellent.Jerry

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have been very pleased with my glasses from mike at post 4 very helpful and a fast turnaround Seams to me he likes to help shooters

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.