Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Beretta 391 Urika Gold Sporting 12 Gauge with 28" Optima Barrels. I purchased this gun 18 months ago from Gun Broker. It appears to have little use. I am going to purchase an A400 so I am putting this gun up for sale.

Comes with 5 extended chokes (SK (2), IC, M, IM) and 4 flush chokes. I have only shot it with the IC.

Case, shims, original owners manual all included.

Only light handling marks.

Asking $1100 or best offer. Located in Knoxville, Tennessee.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Up for sale is a Beretta 391 Urika Gold Sporting 12 Gauge with 28" Optima Barrels. I purchased this gun 18 months ago from Gun Broker. It appears to have little use. I am going to purchase an A400 so I am putting this gun up for sale.

Comes with 5 extended chokes (SK (2), IC, M, IM) and 4 flush chokes. I have only shot it with the IC.

Hi knoxski,
I cannot tell if the bbls. are ported, if so who did the porting. And what are the stock dimension and LOP. Thanks.
tabura79

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Barrel is untouched - no porting. Stock is untouched. I don’t know LOP but would guess 14.5.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Barrel is untouched - no porting. Stock is untouched. I don’t know LOP but would guess 14.5.
Hello knoxski,
Ok no porting, I'm interested in shotgun for our junior shooter team. However I must require stock dimensions and LOP, before I consider purchase. Thank you.
tabura79

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
That’s a good deal. Great guns, my first Beretta was a 30” version of the same and it had more rounds through it than border pub.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts