Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years, I have been surprised to find so many people who post here live in New Jersey. I'd like to ask how many of you live or shoot in New Jersey and where do you shoot mostly?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I live in Parsippany, NJ. and I shoot at North Jersey Clay Targets on Horseneck rd in Fairfield NJ.

ART HARDWICK.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I too shoot mostly at North Jersey. We're open 5 days a week (closed Monday and Friday). I live in Warren.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
776 Posts
Not from Jersey, however, I frequent a club out side Bangor, Pa. Pocono Slate Gun Club. I'd venture to say a good majority of the shooters are from Jersey.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i live in little ferry and a member of north jersey clay target club. but i will shoot any place i can if i get the chance,when not out fishing.
joseph

·
Registered
78 Posts
I live in Burlington County. I shoot Trap and Skeet at Pine Belt in Medford and Cedar Creek and M&M for most of my Sporting Clays.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Live in Linden - shoot North Jersey , or Lehigh Valley for SC. Summers in NY state at Kayderoseras or Fish House. NJ club is my favorite, nice facility, friendly members who will always give advice . :)

Rich K- Chemist

·
Registered
310 Posts
Live in beautiful Neshanic Station New Jersey. Shoot league at Farmers Sportsmen and ATA at Shongum, Bucks County, North Jersey, Pine Belt, Pine Valley etc. jack m

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I live in Jamesburg NJ and am the president of Mallard Trap Club in Monroe twsp . We are about 5 miles from Exits 8 and 8A of the turnpike .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Birdogs, I haven't shot in about 5 years or so, but I used to shoot a lot at Gene Solomon's place. Great place to shoot. Used to shoot at a couple of other places occasionally.

I'm from Lincroft too.

Joe G.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.