Trapshooters Forum banner

Nitro 100 Scots Oldie

1393 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  timberfaller
Picked up a 8 lb. Yesterday of the old Scots. Feedback please for a 1.0 .Oz load. and the purchase.
Thanks Guys !!
Reactions: timberfaller
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15,243 Posts
Keep in mind that there are at least 2 generations of Nitro 100: Scot Nitro 100, Accurate Nitro 100 (dunno if this is the same or diff from the Scot branded powder), and Accurate Nitro 100 NF (new formula).

Make sure you find the right data for the powder you have.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keep in mind that there are at least 2 generations of Nitro 100: Scot Nitro 100, Accurate Nitro 100 (dunno if this is the same or diff from the Scot branded powder), and Accurate Nitro 100 NF (new formula).

Make sure you find the right data for the powder you have.
This powder is the Scot brand. I'm from VA. and on Vacation in Maderia Beach Fla. Found this powder in a shop in Clearwater.

· Registered
1,576 Posts
I remember scot or scotts powder from years ago, solo 1000 made with nitro cotton, solo 1250, I think 1500 and royal scot. Never saw scot nitro 100. Maybe I'm wrong. I did have some nitro 100 but it wasn't scots. You sure its scots nitro 100 or could it be solo 1000 with nitro cotton ? That was good powder, used to buy 25 lb, it came in a plastic container I still use for gas for my mower and then cardboard kegs......then,no more. Geez,I must be old to remember that. Either way,enjoy it. I doubt you will find any more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.