1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29,227 Posts
Who?

·
Registered
29,227 Posts
Oh, I thought he was some sports news caster. Have not been paying attention to the key players of politics outside the US for last 6 months.

·
Premium Member
10,586 Posts
Farage is right; Obama is loathsome. Were I Donald Trump, first thing I would do would be to call in the British ambassador and see if I could get the bust of Winston Churchill back, the one that Mr. Loathsome threw out of the White House.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
If I were Trump, I would offer Obama my left hand to shake. Muslim Obama will know exactly what that means.
What a crappy thing to do! :D

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
If I were Trump, I would offer Obama my left hand to shake. Muslim Obama will know exactly what that means.
Nah, It's time for Trump to put the crap behind him and act like the President. He won and doesn't need to be petty anymore. He knows he'll shortly undo almost every thing Obama has done except for erasing the debt.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Nah, It's time for Trump to put the crap behind him and act like the President. He won and doesn't need to be petty anymore. He knows he'll shortly undo almost every thing Obama has done except for erasing the debt.
He's not President yet. Still time to do childish things I think are funny. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts