Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about the new non toxic waterfowl load called "niceshot" or at least I think it is called that?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I used it on the Mississippi for Ducks this year. I like it. Will be using it in Arkansas for Geese the end of Jan.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Nothing new about it. Been around for a few years now. Very lethal stuff. Its as good or better than Kent Impact. I like it a lot better than bismuth.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
How does it compare to Hevi-shot or Remington HD, I have used that a lot on geese and coyotes? Anyone used either of these compared to Nice shot? Scott

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I tried ITX when it 1st came out and in my opinion it doesn't come close to having the knock down ability that Nice Shot has. If you shoot all your birds at 30 yards or less ITX will probably suffice. As to availability, the company that developed it is Ecotungsten. Google them. They had all sizes avail a couple of days ago when I checked.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice shot is probably the best patterning non-tox shot. If you reload and load it yourself, you can use regular lead reloading recipes!!!! No special Wads or powders, excellent patterns and has a better transfer of energy or killing ability of anything other than lead.

try it and see for yourself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts