Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yvonne_2008_0303163.jpg

A friend just sent me this picture. I know there are some on here that have asked for this type of picture and I hope it can be used!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Capture the photo from the post, save it to a flash drive/memory card/disc, take the flash drive, etc. to a drug store photo machine or to a printing center/office store/photo store/kiosk and have a print made. It can be cropped nicely to 4x6 or 8x10.

Keller

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is it just me or does the first picture have a little too much material in the air to come from one target? Photoshopped?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ORG - it is a nice solid hit on top, with most of the material from the break being visible above the body of the broken bird. It looks like 6 or 7 hits pushing material up,or out toward the camera, with a bunch of pellets flying above the bird. I don't think it is photoshopped at all, rather a nice new crisp target showing dust from a good solid hit.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Was that a 7 1/2 or 8? White Flyer, Lowrey, Reminton or Champion target? The questions go on and on. Just kidding. Thanks for posting a great picture. BT100dc

·
Premium Member
10,532 Posts
The first is at least two targets worth of material and a bit of extra "smoke" added. Cool though. I'd like a copy to make it my wallpaper. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.