Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard it was the NFL and not the network banning gun ads. I e=mailed them about the thugs they provide jobs for that off the field get in bar fights, hit and run (Marshawn Lynch) ' beat their wives and girlfriends, run from responsibility (Travis Henry...non support of 13 children). do drugs and are accused of murder (Aaron Hernandez). Then they penalized law abiding citizens that are gun owners. Hypocrisy. Told them I have been a season ticket holder for years but no more because of not accepting the Daniel Defense ad. You can do the same by contacting the NFL home page and hitting the contact us button. ed

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sure as hell didn't stop Hernandez or Marshawn Lynch and there have been others. I am really incensed that they ban ads like Daniel Defense but harbor their own thugs...who would be full time thugs if not for playing in the NFL.I'll take next years season ticket money and buy another gun. ed

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
NFL? Oh..right. The grown men in tights who play kid games for big money.

·
Registered
12,461 Posts
Sent them a "positive" contact email.

Positively will not be spending any hard earned money on anything with "NFL" attached to it!!

Merry Christmas!

Better people will benefit from my purchases.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
They encourage alcohol ads and sell beer at the stadiums. How many drunk drivers out there after watching the Super Bowl? No danger there, I guess.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I have followed the NFL since I can remember. I still enjoy gambling on it. However with the way the games are being officiated it is impossible to be successful at it. But, more and more I am being turned off by the pc bs message that they are constantly bombarding me with. Last year was the 1st in many that I didn't attend a game and I don't plan on going to a game this year.

Darr

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'm with darr. I didn't spend any ANY money on the NFL last season or this season and I know I won't next season. I follow the 9ers and always will. If some anti in NFL headquarters decided to not allow a gun comercial to be shown during the super bowl it will not bother me at all. I will be watching from my reloading room with my shooting buddies. Not a big gambler but will from time to time.

The game is going to be a good one this year but not like Saturday's BAMA flop. Probably going to be more interested in the BCS bowl games as long as my team doesn't make it.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Instead of sitting on your sofa, swilling beer and eating junk food, while watching a highly commercialized game on TV, why not go to see local high school and college football games? Far more exciting seeing it LIVE and they can certainly use your support more than Gillette and McDonald's.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
BIO, if you really want to see a cool game watch some 6 man football, don't know if they have it in Oregon but the small school district here in Texas have it, it is a fast moving game, after the ball is snapped everybody is an eligible carrier

I used to watch it all the time, but since we moved there aren't any school districts small enough to have them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts