Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next year the Grand will not only have the 100K challenge but an additional $200,000 into a Lewis Class for the 1000 target HOA Main Grand week

The final entry and "split" have not been officially released but it looks like a $200 entry to get into a big Lewis for each event and then a mega lewis on the 1000 target HOA.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Ahem, this is good news for the Grand for next year, but I wonder if these folks have a franchise available for their business in other areas?

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
This is awesome. Will this be enough to wedge the Ohio shooters from the Buckeye State? What say yea Brad?

All the whiners about the Grand being in Sparta, does this make the distance, the heat, the "70 mile drive, each way to the hotel" worth it?

I'll be there. I'm not going to win an event, most likely, but anyone can hit the Lewis!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Good Lord !!!
These are VERY Special people. I just cannot imagine someone being that generous and kind. The world needs more people like Lee Ann & Bill.

Don Piombo

·
Registered
824 Posts
This is indeed a wonderful donation. Thanks to the folks who are "giving" it to the shooters. It is very nice of them to share their wealth with many folks whom they do not know!!

From what I saw posted in the CE building there is going to be a cost of $200.00 to enter the BIG LEWIS CLASS. Remember the BIG money is on the 1000 targets for the entire week. So, if you do not shoot doubles, you will not have a chance to win any of the big money. Make sure you look at the payouts.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
They are awesome people for sure. Wish them well and hope everyone can say thanks when they see them. How soon before someone starts complaing about the way they are setting up the pay out?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Why do I sense an all new shells, bought from ATA for all events, rule coming at us? Nice gesture for sure but what is the fine print this year?

Bob

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks Phil, you gave me some details on this news when you stopped by my table at the 17th Street Cafe. As a new shooter/member it was a treat to have you stop and chat. And you have a real talent for "editorials," as in your reply to Primeed.
See you next year and keep the good work for ATA.
Clarence Mason.

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
I certainly hope this includes a significant contribution to the trinket fund. We all know the addition of a few more belt buckles, shell bags and pewter plates will really get the competetive juices flowin'.

Many thanks to these fine people!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.