Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3/12 class in salisbury is full. Im shooting for saturday 3/19 at Pg Trap and skeet for the next one. The price will $60 per person. If interested please email or call me (301)848-0812. Im am limiting this class to the first five so you get all the personal attention you need. Thanks,Ron Sutton

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will accept tips if you really feel that way!Im just trying to give some folks some real help without them needing to take out a loan. Ron

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey ron, I think i might also be interested in this class. Also recurvey, we brought you your toungue cleaners from india and would love to give them to you if you would like. PM me and we can discuss further. Have a great one.

Osker Reynolds

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Howdy to all,

Yes......Osker,and I are interested,and would like to register for this class.
Ron..... I'll talk to you this evening,and we can finish our conversation from this morning.

Y'all have a great day. God Bless,and stay safe

D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
KEWL! I'll see you two there! If you could bring them with you to the clinic that would be great! It will be good to shoot with you. Just don't laugh at me. It's been pretty ugly since the hip went. I'm trying to come back up now.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Howdy Curvy,
This will really be great,and I'm looking forward to meeting,and shooting with you.

By the way.........that no laughing comment works both ways.....Yuk Yuk

Until then.......God Bless,and take care
Smoke 'em all..
D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Curvy if your in for sure that fills the class.If you are at all unsure let me know and I can get someone on standby. Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Calvin you have to pay to watch, If I know you , and I DO, you'll probaly have a listing device, to listen to Ron, and Binoculars to watch Curvies Butt. NO PERVERT WATCHING.
PAY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY !!

Phesantmaster will trim your feathers

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Ron, go ahead and put someone on standby. It's looking more and more like it may be a problem to bring the gun. I'll stop by to see everyone, regardless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.