Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see Newt Gingrich just put it to our little bleeder on the Kelley file. He accused her of being fascinated by sex and showing her bias against Trump. He asked her if Hillary won did she not know that Bill Clinton,a known sexual predator ,would be back in the White House? He DARED her to say Bill Clinton was a sexual predator like she had called Trump. She would NOT do it....You WON that one Newt! Way to go!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Got my job because of my brilliant mind.

I'm all about women's rights.

She wouldn't let Newt make his point. No way to treat a guest. I'm too sexy ...to be fired.

Megan just ruled on Trump as a "sexual predator" without a trial...

If Newt wasn't there I wasn't going to watch.

Bill gets a repeat performance between the White House walls with a free pass.

upload_2016-10-25_21-36-36.png
upload_2016-10-25_21-37-30.png

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I just saw the whole thing.

I was like WTF?

My first thought, and I'm probably not the one to do this because I take NOTHING at face value, was she is auditioning for the next gig.

She needs to show the competition she can play their way too, even though I would guess she is pretty liberal.

Maybe she figures the BIG payday isn't coming from Fox. ( I say bravo, let her go. Remember, no viewers, nobody cares.)

She has gotten too arrogant for her own good and thinks her $hit don't stink.

That being said, she is VERY smart and a brilliant self promoter/positioner. By that I mean she knows how to put herself in the place she needs to be at the time in question.

·
Registered
29,235 Posts
I think she wants to go to CNN. Her contract is up next month. CNN is luring Fox people in the hopes of saving CNN who is losing viewers. I remember once hearing one CNN newsreader referring to the women on Fox News as "cocktail waitresses."

Reactions: cayars

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
Some of the Fox readers are incredibly ignorant. About sooo many things. But they are photogenic and have pleasant speaking voices. Once you get past the long legs and makeup there isn't much left on some of those empty headed gals. Julie Banderas comes quickly to mind. Can't stand her after watching her absolutely butcher her credibility when the SEAL shooters took out the Somali Pirates one Saturday. Killer Kelly is just another cosmetic wonder. She had her chances to become one of the great but 'blew' it.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Women in general are 2 faced. They will devour a book like 50 shades of grey then turn around and pretend to be virtuous as the driven snow. She' s EXACTLY like that and every man can see it.
Yes they are. They complain about being treated as sex objects and then they'll wear the sluttiest clothes they can find...Bill

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I was incredibly gratified to see Newt put her in her place and REFUSE to allow her to set the verbal agenda.
He was absolutely correct that by injecting her choice of UNSUBSTANTIATED accusatory terms....she is attacking Mr. Trump. The proof...if one needs it, is in the FACT that she refuses to use the same terms in referring to Bill Clinton who is a PROVEN molester/pervert and liar.
GO NEWT...!!!!!!
It's a very sad fact that in 21st century America we no longer have actual Journalists in most if not all of our major media outlets.
That makes it very difficult for folks to learn all sides of the issues and make intelligent choices.
I caution that regardless of one's political leaning...we're no better served if the media complex was totally in the bag for the right, to the same extent they are for the leftists now.
These are dangerous times for our Republic.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
These are dangerous times for our Republic.
These are dangerous times for "Republicans" as well as the Republic.

The views of the right are moving towards being declared hate speech (as seen in many cases on Facebook and Tweeter) with the next step being action by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) who's rulings will be upheld by a Supreme Court, leaning over backwards to rubber stamp laws implanted by Progressives.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I think she wants to go to CNN. Her contract is up next month. CNN is luring Fox people in the hopes of saving CNN who is losing viewers. I remember once hearing one CNN newsreader referring to the women on Fox News as "cocktail waitresses."
I'm thinking the same thing. Doubt Fox is going to give her the money she wants, especially since this election season. She used to at least seem more impartial but is all out now against Trump on 90%+ of issues. That's fine if she wants to be part of the D propaganda machine but should have a show similar to Hannity where it's an editorial show and not journalistic. BTW, put it on at 2 am. :)

She is absolutely better suited to CNN then Fox for sure. They should hire Newt to take her place.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I stopped watching the wonderful Miss Megyn about a year ago. She showed her liberal, arrogant ways while interviewing Trump during the Primaries. I thought I was watching MSNBC by mistake, but no, it was the blond bimbo trying to steal the spotlight by baiting and slamming The Donald when he couldn't get in a word. She's all about herself and as said, I'm sure she is posturing for her next gig, most likely at MSNBC. I say good ridance .

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Kelly is creating fodder for the Democrats to sensationalize on. Tabloid material for Hillary's benefit. Kelly is a loose cannon and lacks tact; it is television not a courtroom.

Kelly shoots her mouth off like a machine gun; get it all out there with irreverence.

Harris Falkner can and does do circles around Kelly especially as a professional.

Just another low blow from the democrats.

‘You are fascinated with sex’: That Megyn Kelly-Newt Gingrich showdown was one for the ages

·
Registered
29,235 Posts
Actually that is another woman, a professional model that just happens to look like Kelly.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts