Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Colin Kapernick is trying out for the Cowboys, Sheesh, TWO 4th quarter intercepted passes!......LOng winter for the 49ers!

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
His luck finally ran out. Bad deal for Bowman. Great player.

·
Premium Member
18,785 Posts
Seattle had two intentional groundings that weren't called. No matter, GO DENVER.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
BIG difference in post game comment from Denver and then Seattle,,,,,,,,guess for some, it is all about me,,,,,,,HUGE difference in class…...

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Sherman sounded pretty coarse in his immediate post game comments...but I don't know how those guys can even talk right after a play like that.

Later he was a little more sane sounding. But he still needs a hair cut and some humility.

Bill

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Is that a hole a buddy of Hernandez yet??

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Every time I watch Kaepernick, I can't help but think of a Los Angelos gang banger, sworn to his gang and his twelve children by 9 different girls, wielding a 9mm, and singing cop-killer rap songs................BUT,

I just read his Bio on Wikipedia.

He has a strong Christian belief. He was adopted by a loving couple when quite young as his single mother could not care for him.

He was a star at youth football, and excelled in all sports, especially baseball, and football.

He carried a 4.0 GPA through high school, was offered a minor league deal with the Cubs, but chose to stay in School and play football.

Most of his tattoos are religious in content.

I can't remember all of the info., but I changed my mind a bit about this young man..........But I still wish he would not act like my first impression of him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts