Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tonight was the big night. I got initated into freemasonary as a newly entered apprentice this evening. Wow! It was like taking a step back in time. Taking my first step into the light. Lodge of the Temple #422. John

·
Registered
488 Posts
Congratulations to you Brother John. You are embarking on an adventure that will be very rewarding for you. You have some hard work ahead, but don't worry, it gets easier as you proceed. Let us know when you take your second step.
Regards, Arv

·
Registered
613 Posts
Congratulations Brother John. The degree of Entered Apprentice was conferred upon me on February 1, 1966 and I have maintained my membership since.

I am sure you will be happy when you have received the rest of the degrees and will be glad that you took the step and became a member.

Fraternally,
Allen

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations brother! Enjoy your journey. I am fourth generation from the same lodge (great grandfather, grandfather, father)............
Rebe

·
Registered
825 Posts
Brother John, welcome to the fraternity. It is as with everything. The more you get involved the better off we all are. Looking forward to sitting in Lodge with you some day! Either In illinois or western Kentucky. R W B Rick Gibbs. Wilmington Lodge 208 in Wilmington, Illinois.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.