Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this in Shooting Related because it is.

This is what our response needs to be to the New York Times fascist attack on the Second Amendment.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
What our population better face up to is that the gun debate has changed. It WAS the liberals wanting to simply disarm us to make us "safer". But now it has gone farther than that. They are trying, through misguided ideals, to get us in a position that we cannot defend ourselves and families. I am not saying they want us dead. They just don't understand that one trained person can make a big difference. It's not about hunting and killing little bambi anymore. Wise up---DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!!

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Basically liberals are saying they want to make law-abiding citizens into criminals, and they want armed men to come and use guns on you if you refuse to turn them in.

Anyone voting for a Dem is an anti-gunner. Period.

Reactions: Jim Tyner

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
NYT: "But at least those countries are trying". - Typical liberal thinking, results don't matter, as long as you feel good about it.

·
Premium Member
11,839 Posts
I think I read years ago where the publisher of the NY Times, Sulzberger, had a CCW. If so, how hypocritical of him; to be expected of a liberal, however.

Reactions: llukesh

·
Registered
16,756 Posts
Rosie O'Donnell with armed body guards, big time anti gun idiot.

This scene repeats itself all over Pukeland.

Hope they call me when a drugged out perp invades their home.

HM

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Basically liberals are saying they want to make law-abiding citizens into criminals, and they want armed men to come and use guns on you if you refuse to turn them in.

Anyone voting for a Dem is an anti-gunner. Period.

Notice how the anti gun folks are never the first to say that they will take your gun. They expect someone else to do it for them.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
Exactly. If Obama wants the guns that bad, maybe he should lead by example and be the one kicking the first few doors in, and see how that goes.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
The editorial suggests, for the good of our fellow Americans, that those owning military style weapons should be required to surrender them.
One of those slashed by the terrorist at the Leytonstone Underground station yesterday cried out "Help me, someone help me."
Maybe we could exchange our guns for a little sign to hold while we're dying.

The best retort I've seen has been "tell this to Israel."

At least the Crossroads of the West show in Phoenix got some publicity
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/06/u...-arms-drives-latest-jump-in-weapon-sales.html

Unfortunately some of it bad; a fella was showing off his newly purchased SA inside the building and shot his buddy
Accidental shooting at gun show

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I certainly would not want to be the guys going door to door looks to confiscate guns. It would be like the march the Red Coats after Concord. Twenty miles of Farmers and Tradesmen sniping at them with their squirrel guns. How many Red Coats made it through that gauntlet? Not many.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Liberals cry more gun control every time a mentally ill deranged person uses a gun to harm anyone! Liberals are a danger to our way of life and our Constitution in a huge way! Truth is, it isn't gun control they want at all, they want people control! If they can't get enough Americans to fulfill their agendas, IMPORT more potential demoncraps! We certainly don't want to try these Islamic extremists in an American court either, they are mentally deranged from the start and we know how lawyers operate!

HAP

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it till the day I die,

"People kill other people because of what's in their heart, not what's in their hand".

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
The Sulzberger's who are the NY Times publishers are the modern day equivalent of Judas as far as the Jewish people are concerned.. Prior to World War ll & during the war- the NY Times refused to publish any stories concerning the plight of Jews in Europe.

The Sulzbergers were old time German Jews who felt they were way above the common eastern European Jew, somewhat similar to the caste system in India.

They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. This is my honest heartfelt opinion.

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 20 of 84 Posts