Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with great pleasure to announce that I am back at the helm of this program. I'd like to thank those who worked diligently to keep this program going while I was on hiatus.
I would also like to give Ducks Unlimited a huge thank you for their financial support, as well as the NRA. Many new and existing programs would not be able to go forward without them. To further our vision, many of New York States Federation of Sportsman's Clubs have put scholarship money in the hands of our student athletes. Please support these organizations whenever possible!
We are expecting a record turn out for our event and if you have a club/school interested in joining our program I would be delighted to help you with that. The future of our collective in the shooting sports is ever dependent on our young shooters, we need to foster that endeavor whenever possible.

My best, Catherine
Text Diploma

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is with great pleasure to announce that I am back at the helm of this program. I'd like to thank those who worked diligently to keep this program going while I was on hiatus.
I would also like to give Ducks Unlimited a huge thank you for their financial support, as well as the NRA. Many new and existing programs would not be able to go forward without them. To further our vision, many of New York States Federation of Sportsman's Clubs have put scholarship money in the hands of our student athletes. Please support these organizations whenever possible!
We are expecting a record turn out for our event and if you have a club/school interested in joining our program I would be delighted to help you with that. The future of our collective in the shooting sports is ever dependent on our young shooters, we need to foster that endeavor whenever possible.

My best, Catherine
View attachment 299988

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I spent the day at our annual gun show at the New York State Fair grounds in Syracuse New York. The out pouring of support for us was so profoundly moving, I have no words to describe the immense feelings of satisfaction in seeing the alternate universes coming together within our shooting communities, to support these student athletes in their endeavors! It only bolsters my commitment to this cause and the future of the shooting sports. Please continue your support for SCTP, attend your FNRA banquets and Ducks Unlimited raffles, they are definitely making this all happen.
Catherine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts