Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to gauge the support for a Firday Night Fun shoot on New Years Eve. If I can get the shooters, we'll host the shoot. We usually don't have one in Dec. Your comments are welcome!!PerryM

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Perry,

I think you could have one. You've got a good bunch of local shooters there. We'd probably pass just for the fact will be there bright and early the next morning for the big New Years Day shoot.

Take care,
Matt Ski

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Perry

I just asked the Boss she said i can shoot as long as she can bring a bottle of fermented grapes.

Don S.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Matt, just get a hotel in allegan again shoot both events!! You don't have to stay up till 3:30am BSing in the parking lot.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I know we don't have too but...

You may be on to something there. We might have to give that one a try.

Or better yet, I know a guy who lives up that way. He's got a pond with 3 lb. bluegills! Might have to give him a call and see if we could stay in his living room, lol.

Matt Ski

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just a follow up - we ARE going to have the Friday Night Fun Shoot on New Year's Eve. Sounds like quite a bit of support for it.

So get your party noisemakers out and come join us!

Cindy

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know its not the norm but since evryone will be up late anyways maybe 2 calcuttas? if the crowd is right. What does everyone think?

Jordan Dekker

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I we get the first one rollin on time-but we could be there late,and some people have a lot farther to drive than us. But we can see!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Perry

Thought I'ed restart you post.I've been asked a couple of times about New Years Eve-Shoot. Its at Fennville friday night.And Saturday New Years Day Shoot at Allegan.

Don S.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.