1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January 1, 2014 Moulton Gun Club
14062 Bay Road
Wapakoneta, Ohio, 45895

Program 75 - 16 yd. targets, for sausage, 6 program traps.

Starting time 10:30am

Good food, Good fun, Good competition.
Expecting a good turn out. Last year about 150 entries.

For more directions go to moultongunclub.com

Dave Berlet

·
Registered
715 Posts
I am looking for a shooter from NW Ohio attending this New Years day shoot?? I will be receiving the "Win A Ton of Shot" tickets from the print shop this afternoon about 2pm- I would like to have someone take these to Moulton if possible. Please give me a call to arrange (419)583-7133.

Happy New Year to all, Roger

·
Registered
715 Posts
MJ, I picked up tickets from printer at 2pm yesterday(Tuesday). With the help of Jeff Connelly, Moulton received their tickets today. Additionally, I pulled Williams counties tickets from the order-I had them at our Wauseon shoot today.

The balance of the tickets are being shipped to Noreen, OSTA secretary, for further club distribution.

Who won the Moulton shoot? We had snow and wind here in NW Ohio...did it snow there?

Thanks, Roger

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roger thanks for the tickets. Bob Kommisk had the only 75. There were also 3 74's. There were 148 entries, or 2 entries less than 30 full squads. The weather was cold, about mid 20's. Cloudy and about 10 - 15 mile an hour wind out of the east. No snow, but it sure felt like it was going to snow. Good sausage to shoot for and good free sausage sandwiches for the shooters to enjoy.

Thanks to everyone who attended and to all the club members who helped make this shoot possible. This was the 79th New Years Day trapshoot at the Moulton Gun Club.

Dave Berlet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts